Transport To Morecambe

A series of 9 matches to add a bit of interest through the year. Open to all site members who qualify...see rules in the forum.
Big Kev
The Masterful One

Transport To Morecambe

Postby Big Kev » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

To keep things tidy,use this thread for lifts info....
I`m taking Bluecat and Tony
Mike1234 lives in St Helens and has room for 1,or if anyone else in that area can pick him up,then.....
AndyJ might be picking up Tommy n Jizzmo
Richie might be picking up Tommy too...
Confused yet :lol:
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod...bass...dogfish...flounder...plaice...thornback ray...smoothound ...turbot...small eyed ray

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Re: Transport To Morecambe

Postby Richie Fisher » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I could take AndyJ, Tommy, and Jizzmo ;)
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Eel Bass G Weever Palometa Bream Butterfly Ray

AndyJ
WSF STUNT MAN

Postby AndyJ » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi Richie, I have bought some lead moulds from a bloke on Angling Addicts, and he lives in Morecambe, so if I can sort it with him, I'll have to travel earlier to meet with him, wouldn't have to go too early, just a possibility. Will PM him now....

Richie Fisher
Obsessed Poster

Postby Richie Fisher » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 pm

AndyJ wrote:Hi Richie, I have bought some lead moulds from a bloke on Angling Addicts, and he lives in Morecambe, so if I can sort it with him, I'll have to travel earlier to meet with him, wouldn't have to go too early, just a possibility. Will PM him now....

That won't be a problem Andy I just want to get the transport sorted as it's too expensive to travel on your own. :)
2018 Species
Dab Codling Whiting Poor Cod Flounder Bronze Whaler Shark Spotted Gully Shark Smoothhound Lesser Sand Shark Kabeljou Steenbraas Galjoen Elephant Fish Barbell Plaice Pollock Thornie Ballan Eel Bass G Weever Palometa Bream Butterfly Ray

Return to “WSF/BLAS Summer League 2014”