Round 8 Result and Report and Overall Result and Final Standings

A series of matches run in a league format for "active site members" only, offering laid back introduction to match fishing.
Prescot Angling is kindly sponsoring this years league.

Moderator: spudgun

Lee1
Super Poster

Re: Round 8 Result and Report and Overall Result and Final Standings

Postby Lee1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 pm

A big thanks lads and thanks for making a fantastic league/club/site, :thumbsup:
Thought I might have fluffed it right at the end there but just managed it :dance: top ran league again Adam and under the pressure of pegging and trying to please everyone some times you must have thought why bother,but we are all glad you did :naughty: looking forward to the summer league and I'll see you all on the beach soon .

zippie01
Obsessed Poster

Postby zippie01 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:23 am

Well done Graham on your win, not many fish about but what you did manage to catch gave you a deserved win.
Well done to Lee, Adam & Dale. Really consistent fishing through all the matches, Top dangling ;)

Also thanks to Richie for the arranging the Specimen trophy, that was a nice surprise :thumbsup:

Cheers for all your hard work in organising and arranging the well run winter league matches Adam, see you all in the summer ;)
2017:Whiting,Codling,Dab

Patriot
Super Poster

Postby Patriot » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Well done Lee and a big thanks to Adam for the huge efforts he put in arranging the matches

Also, big thanks to Brian and Dave for arranging fresh bait at all of the matches

My first winter league and very much looking forward to summer league

Great bunch of lads and really enjoyed the social side of things, as well as the matches
Only here for the cod!

geddo
Obsessed Poster

Postby geddo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 am

Well done on lee top dangling :clap: :clap: I've enjoyed reading the reports, top man Adam :thumbsup:

Return to “WSF Winter League 2016”