WSF Winter League 2016 - Score Card Completion

A series of matches run in a league format for "active site members" only, offering laid back introduction to match fishing.
Prescot Angling is kindly sponsoring this years league.

Moderator: spudgun

Big Kev
The Masterful One

WSF Winter League 2016 - Score Card Completion

Postby Big Kev » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:07 pm

For the benefit of any newcomers there is a simple way to fill in your score sheets which will help Adam to work out the results asap and avoid any confusion. You do not have to record every fish you catch like the summer league,just record your first flat and round fish then only add any subsequent fish if they are longer than those previously recorded.
At the end of the match put at the bottom of your sheet your longest flat and round fish plus your total length and finally put down your longest fish for the pool. The matches often end in darkness when it could also be wet windy and cold so by taking the time to fill in your sheets correctly it will save giving Adam a headache.
I'll state the obvious once again as there's always a few who can't grasp it but make sure you have a measure , a pen,and the correct change for the entry fee
See if you can spot which sheet has been filled out correctly ha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Re: WSF Winter League 2016 - Score Card Completion

Postby Big Kev » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Dogfish count towards your overall total length (all dogs awarded 40cm) but they DON`T COUNT for the longest fish pool,so you need to record your longest fish other than a dog i.e a 32cm whiting could win the pool,even though everyone caught dogs...hope that`s clear,but if in doubt record your catches so no-one makes a mistake and misses out
Species 2018...Dab...Whiting...Cod

Return to “WSF Winter League 2016”