Another Charter Boat Section Question?

Noticed a problem with the website or forum ? Want to see something added ? Let us know here
iank
Obsessed Poster

Another Charter Boat Section Question?

Postby iank » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm

I've wondered over the last two days how to politely ask this question and really couldn't work it out, so here goes...

I asked about a month ago if I had done something wrong with my posts in the above section. I know Kev made a mistake and deleted the whole section and was good enough to apologise for it but since then I've made two posts that have also gone missing.

I went to give a post yesterday, on the last weekends fishing on the river, and noticed my last post which was made about the same time as Steves for one of the same trips, is gone but Steves is still there.

I think I know Steve well enough to say he is big enough to tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Big Kev lives up to his name and even though I've not met him personally I feel as though he would do the same. So the questions to admin are....

Are they still being accidentally being deleted?

If not, is there a reason and could someone explain?

Is it worth me telling anyone here about the carp day I had fishing on Tuesday but the complete opposite on Wednesday when I had six cod ,five of which were proper cod over 5lb or will it be deleted again?

I personally enjoy posting on this site, I've made some very good friends through it and believe it should be the best around but I really don't understand what's going on?

Iank

Ken the PACMAN
Obsessed Poster

Re: Another Charter Boat Section Question?

Postby Ken the PACMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:49 pm

I think your posts may be getting misdirected some how because when you look at some of the headings the posts to the right are in the wrong section like in Items for sale has a small boat report next to it on the right
Live to Fish - Fish to Live
King Cod Swansea 2004
www.prescotanglingcentre.co.uk
0151-426-5011.
You can also find us on Facebook...just... Prescot Angling Centre.

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:23 pm

None of your posts will have been deleted Ian....we must still have some sort of problem.Ive heard a few cannot see the for sale section,which is also a mystery... :huh: :huh: :help:
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Blue topaz
Obsessed Poster

Postby Blue topaz » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:34 pm

I was also wondering why, when I post a small boat report, it is in the 'for sale' section and soon gets overwritten when someone is selling something .

Big Kev
The Masterful One

Postby Big Kev » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Chris is aware of the problems and is seeking advice on the best way to sort things out,so we`ll have to bear with things for a while.
Species 2017...Dogfish...Dab...Whiting...flounder...Bull Huss.....smut.....Thornback ray...spotted ray...Bass

Return to “Feedback”